There is any Skyrim Legendary Edition Playthough Guide in PDF?

skyrimfan147

Good morning,

I'm looking for a decent, self-explanatory Skyrim Guide which has all the stuff of the original Skyrim Legendary edition in one simple, noob-oriented, guide. My goal is to play skyrim all over again, but since I've never completed all the quests I want to do it all this once (and now, I've a good computer to please my desieres). I've searched for an APP or a website but I not sure if a physical copy would be best ... and probably ( IF I ever find one), a complete map of skyrim in high resolution with all locations (from original and the dlc) to print and frame! Yeah, nerd stuff, thats how far I intend to go! Furthermore, I've a new division in my house just for gaming and chill and It will makes all sense I've that kind of stuff.

Do you know where i can find a good pdf manual, a good map of legendary edition for print?

Thanks so much.

you know that a pdf would be an illegal copy,right? unless there is an official "guide in Pdf format"

Anyways it would be the same as the original guide from 5 years ago so it probably sells for 5$ now

you know that a pdf would be an illegal copy,right? unless there is an official "guide in Pdf format"

Anyways it would be the same as the original guide from 5 years ago so it probably sells for 5$ now

I didn't mentioned anywhere that I wanted a illegal copy of anything. I just ask you guys what is the best choice for my needs (either it will be a official paid guide, and official free guide, or a fan-made guide).

Not sure why people always thinks in piracy.

For the guide I'm not sure, but if there is any world map fitting my needs I'm sure it will be fan-based and not an official all dlc map. And if there is a game where people work freely on developers' leftovers is SKYRIM! I'm a proudly owner of Skyrim Legendary Edition since release, so don't judge. If after 5 years I'm asking for a guide that's not mean I'm new to Skyrim, that means I did not complete all the questlines (I usually 100% all the games, and with skyrim i got lost with mods dlc and quests) and never finish the entire game and I want to do that now with Skyrim SE and be able to recognise some tweeks added by mods that correct some of those quests).

Edited by skyrimfan147

Well...I never seen a guide like that in pdf, the official guide, anyways. Pretty sure you can still get it in amazon, regardless. If you want to %100 then, ya do that. I'm sure there are faqs in gamefaqs to help you, but I don't know how handy it's in this particular case.