What do the advanced launcher options do? And another thing...

Faelrin

I suppose I could google but I'm not sure if I'm going to have much luck finding anything specific to Skyrim about what these settings do. The options I'm wondering about are Screen Space Reflections, Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, Precipitation Occlusion, Snow Shader, Lens Flare, and the 64bit Render Targets. The snow shader and lens flare are probably self explanatory, but I'm really not sure what the others do. I suppose I could try them out one by one, and try to spot the difference, but I'm not even sure what to go looking for.

Also one other thing. Has anyone had any luck finding a way to disable that first person camera shake or bob effect when you stop moving? It's pretty much the worst difference to the original Skyrim for me, as it makes me nauseous so fast that I can hardly try to play the game in first person (which I prefer to do for combat, dungeons, and looting things).

I took a short video demonstrating the bobbing or jiggling effect in first person after movement is stopped in case anyone wants to take a look and might know what is causing this, or what this is, and may be able to help me disable it. Just a fair warning, since this effect in game makes me nauseous, be careful about watching if sensitive to this motion kind of stuff. Video is unlisted so naturally I need to link it:

Edited by Faelrin