Has anyone seen Johnny Depp in Skyrim?

CalibanX

I don't understand what it is so hard for you to get, especially since you "get" and "understand" my points... Why you go on about hairy women? You like hairy women, fine, no need to boast about it. You say "I get it, lore", and yet you go on about hairy women. There ain't no hairy ugly women in fantasy.

* Sigh* There are no ugly, hairy women in fantasy, therefore there are no ugly hairy women in fantasy.

That is some, um, undeniable, super-awesome logic you've got going there.

And in a fantasy world inspired by Scandinavian folklore women are pretty and men have muscle. Everyone who's been at least a little interested in Vikings know it.

Oh. Again with the foolproof logic. "Women are pretty and men aren't". Gee. I feel almost confused by this dizzying array of... logic.

Please! Don't tell me that next that black people are never in fantasy because black people are never in fantasy! I might cry from the undeniable truth of it all.

Why do they look like Neanderthals? Well, that is just offensive. I have quite a few friends that have long hair and/or beards and I myself used to have long hair. It's quite a common look here, because metal scene is quite strong in Scandinavian countries, if you didn't know.

Oh so suddenly it's all about how they how really look and not how we imagine them to look? Are they all 200 pounds overweight too?

Also that fantasy world was largely build by men... Should this be enough for you to stop boasting about hairy women? Probably not, oh well...

Oh well, then. Feel free to keep indulging in your large, hairy, Nord man fantasy. Don't let me stop you :)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what it is so hard for you to get, especially since you "get" and "understand" my points... Why you go on about hairy women? You like hairy women, fine, no need to boast about it. You say "I get it, lore", and yet you go on about hairy women. There ain't no hairy ugly women in fantasy.

* Sigh* There are no ugly, hairy women in fantasy, therefore there are no ugly hairy women in fantasy.

That is some, um, undeniable, super-awesome logic you've got going there.

And in a fantasy world inspired by Scandinavian folklore women are pretty and men have muscle. Everyone who's been at least a little interested in Vikings know it.

Oh. Again with the foolproof logic. "Women are pretty and men aren't". Gee. I feel almost confused by this dizzying array of... logic.

Please! Don't tell me that next that black people are never in fantasy because black people are never in fantasy! I might cry from the undeniable truth of it all.

Why do they look like Neanderthals? Well, that is just offensive. I have quite a few friends that have long hair and/or beards and I myself used to have long hair. It's quite a common look here, because metal scene is quite strong in Scandinavian countries, if you didn't know.

Oh so suddenly it's all about how they how really look and not how we imagine them to look? Are they all 200 pounds overweight too?

Also that fantasy world was largely build by men... Should this be enough for you to stop boasting about hairy women? Probably not, oh well...

Oh well, then. Feel free to keep indulging in your large, hairy, Nord man fantasy. Don't let me stop you :)

Dude like I said, no need to boast about it, just request a mod of some hairy women and some flimsy thin shaved males and be happy. :biggrin: To each his own...

Do player-characters count? I managed to make a Nord look handsome, lol. Pretty challenging actually. And unless their balding and beardy, it always seems Breton males turn out prettier than most females in Skyrim, haha. I had to delete my first two Breton toons because I just couldn't get into playing a guy that frikken man-pretty.

I confess. I like beefy men. :facepalm:

Not Dog the bounty hunter though (I actually had to google him; now I wish I hadn't), but I'm disappointed my char can't marry Ralof and my Companions quest is bugged, so Farkas and Vilkas are out too. Ulfric looks rather yummy too, I must say, and I don't generally like full beards.

I kinda got stuck on Vilkas or Farkas, both being dark and broody ... and hairy >cough<

Also I figured neither one would completely freak out if I woke up next to them with fleas and my talons covered in gore. Every time Fakas says "... those people get my fist, but you, I like" I want to kiss him, so I married him, but hearing him going so gooey just made me sad, so I called it of by reload.

Vilkas has that endearing little sneer when he considers how long its been since he killed something, as well as a irreverent sense of humour, and decribed by his mentor as "fierce as a sabre cat in battle, but his heart's fire burns too brightly at times." Whats not to like, fierce can forgive a lot of muddy paw prints, I say!

But Triple X (Jarl Balgruufs brother) gets a flirt from me too ... :wub:

well.....uhm.....johny depp huh...

guess Erik the Slayer in Rorikstead is the best looking so far, well to me..still using him as companion, only one small problem, i cant marry him !!! even that i was wearing mara amulet, still no "interested thingy" dialog...it say that he can be married...somebody help....

Edited by ebony_ivory

That's the weird thing with video game characters, when the devs don't want them to be absurdly attractive, their only solution is to make them absurdly ugly.

IMO Hadvar is fairly decent looking. That guy who runs the inn in Ivarstead isn't too bad either. Marcurio is haawt.