Very Stange

csgators

FYI I am a Southerner.

So that means denigration of the other southerners is cool because you are geographically a southerner, using that logic I should be able to make snide remarks about Quakers since I'm from Pennsylvania. That still leaves unanswered the question of State's Rights and their right to enact legislation within the proprietary bounds of their own state or do you speak for Alabama also?

You really like the word denigrate, don't you?

Ok, if you like... then, 'insult' if you find polysyllabic words too onerous, mocking my erudition is hardly a riposte. That still leaves the question of States Rights.

You really like the word denigrate, don't you?

Ok, if you like... then, 'insult' if you find polysyllabic words too onerous, mocking my erudition is hardly a riposte. That still leaves the question of States Rights.

Technically, "insult" is polysyllabic as well. :D

LOL erudition sounds like erection.

You have to be kidding, after several exchanges that was your best come back? It's seems that when you went to the well for ideas it was dry. All that you have come up with is badly framed allusions, inarticulate mockery and pre school humor ....I'm all done with debating your non existent thesis.