FF13 Lightning

x42des

very much real as the others have said... and very offensive saying chineese and japanese are most rips. (minus japanese as you didn't say that)

The asian community have very talented modders' It's a Shame that most don't share with the rest and so hell bound on the anti-west community... As they sure grab our creations with ease!

Now if you complained about that, I would agree with you!

dude, u r talking about north korea,not the ASIA, as far as i know most ppl in Asia are open-minded ppl ,willing to take in new things and sharing with others, i don't even feel a bit anti-west sentiment, as long as it has nothing to do with politics.The main reason why there are not many good old mods to be shared with on nexus is because of the language barrier and their shy nature :rolleyes:

they do grab the creations with ease

i'm one of them ,of course :biggrin:

Rip or no rip - honestly who cares?! If ripping means that people will be able to add stuff from other games to Skyrim that normally wouldn't be allowed to be added, I say: thank you! It's not like anybody is being harmed! Or do you think the fact that some char from random asian game xyz is ported to Skyrim will in some way affect the original game? I don't think so.

The asians are known for very lore-unfriendly mods - nonetheless some of the best mods for Oblivion were made by asian people. As others have said, I just wish they'd be more open minded when it comes to sharing them with the rest of the world...

Strike assessed for advocating ripped content. Ripping hurts modding. It encourages laziness rather than creativity, and discourages industry from supporting the modding community. I suggest you get your priorities straight. -myrmaad

Rip or no rip - honestly who cares?!

The law, first and foremost. Followed by whoever made it.

Also, if they rip models from big games, as FInal Fantasy, it is hardly OK.

If they rip it, I hope nobody here uses it.

If they make it, then it's all good. I got nothing against they making Final Fantasy games for Skyrim, as long as it isn't ripped from the game. That is more disrespectfull than anything.

ripping means that people will be able to add stuff from other games to Skyrim that normally wouldn't be allowed to be added,

What? ... there is nothing in this world than can't be made in 3d, so why would it need ripping to do so? You coud easily model any know character, and nobody would care. Only if you started turning Skyrim into another game, such as Final Fantasy or morrowind, people will start to question it and you will get a mail from the producer of said game.

The background is a stock image template. The forground is a poorly done composite image probably intended to create threads like these.

And as for you... ripping content is, in my country, illegal, as it is in many countries. Content contained within games is protected by copyright, and uploading them without a licence is illegal. Since the Nexus is responsible for what's uploaded on it, it would likely result in a lawsuit. Not to mention that it's theft as surely as software piracy or armed robbery, and thus damaging to the industry and substantialy amoral.

As a media officer for a large quild, I see these things on my desk every day...

Edited by Vindekarr