⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

I Got Banned

buddah

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? That made no sense mate.

Anyway, don't take my word for it but I believe when I first started using the nexus it had recently been attacked by a banned member. It was in a nexus news post - if you look through 'em you should be able to find it.

EDIT: I was wrong about the banned member, but I did find the news post about it: Hacker

Edited by Kuroitsune

what if i for example i was comment on a mod then someone comment a bad comment but it wasn't him/her that banned instead it was me who banned? also did nexus have ever been atacked by a hacker?

1. There is an unban request form that you will be directed to the first time you try to sign in after being banned. That allows you to explain from your point of view.

2. Yes

• 1 month later...
Uhm a few days ago I was banned from the chatroom. Can I know the reason why I was banned? Maybe because I did post a few links of funny pic of Skyrim and Fallout without knowing that they link it to some NSFW webs because Im using adblock.

Pinbeo - I can't find a ban notice for you, which usually means you aren't banned. You might have lost connection in the chat room for various issues at the time, have you tried getting back in since then?

• 2 weeks later...

My link

^ should take to terms of service.

I've skimmed through it, and not one part says can't discuss anything a mod has said to you on the forums.

THis is all i found @@@ Note: If you were banned from chat but not the main site, please contact a member of staff via the PM system to resolve the issue. Do not post in the forums or you may lose your site membership as well. @@@

Please keep in mind this part is not once stated in tos, if it is please. take a print screen shot and show the link i'd love to see this "SO CALLED TOS RULE".

Edited by jellytotsandicecream

" please delete posted twice by lagg of google"

Note: If you were banned from chat but not the main site, please contact a member of staff via the PM system to resolve the issue. Do not post in the forums or you may lose your site membership as well.

" please delete posted twice by lagg of google"

Note: If you were banned from chat but not the main site, please contact a member of staff via the PM system to resolve the issue. Do not post in the forums or you may lose your site membership as well.

yeh i just found out how to pm someone.

My link

^ should take to terms of service.

I've skimmed through it, and not one part says can't discuss anything a mod has said to you on the forums.

THis is all i found @@@ Note: If you were banned from chat but not the main site, please contact a member of staff via the PM system to resolve the issue. Do not post in the forums or you may lose your site membership as well. @@@

Please keep in mind this part is not once stated in tos, if it is please. take a print screen shot and show the link i'd love to see this "SO CALLED TOS RULE".

Are you really looking for that third Staff action in your case?
Because I can guarantee what it'll be...
:armscrossed:

From the ToS (link in the top-right of every page):

Nexus site staff
Nexus sites are owned and maintained by Robin Scott (member name "Dark0ne"). Robin is regarded as the law on Nexus sites and he has the final say on any action that might need to be taken regarding a breach of the terms of service for any Nexus site. What Robin says goes irrespective of whether there has been a breach of the terms of service or not.

Nexus sites and the forums are staffed by un-paid volunteers (known as moderators and "staff") who work hard to insure the smooth operation of Nexus sites and encourage a healthy community. The moderators and other admin on the site have been given specific privileges by Robin to keep the site clean of the bad articles listed in these terms and use their own personal judgement, that Robin trusts, to come to decisions.

These moderators have a right to carry out their task without harassment, insult or hassle. Members who believe that a member of staff is not conducting themselves properly should get in contact with Robin via the forums or email. Know that if Robin receives word of any members harassing or being rude to Nexus site staff then he will take every action possible to permanently remove them from his sites.