ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

FIX for CTDs and Missing Textures- 32bit Large Memory Access

LMahesa

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since few days back I have strange problem with Skyrim. I dont have high-end pc but new gamse are running on it. When Skyrim reach around 1GB RAM screen is freezing (I have 4GB, but because I use Win XP I can use only 3). Nothing happen and I have to reboot my notebook. Before everything was fine. Even when game came out. I didnt had much FPS's so when after few days someone made Skyrim 4GB patch, I dl it. But still there wasnt much FPS jump, so I dl SKSE patch. I got few FPS's more. And now, when I run game its getting frozen after few mins. When I run game by SKSE I can see how much RAM game is using now and it is allways freezing when game use around 1GB RAM. I remember days when game was using even around 2GB. So what the hell is happening? >.<

Sometimes im downloading mod or two. I deleted theses which I downloaded few days back, but it didnt helped.

I made a suggestion which is on first page of this topic, but didnt helped too.

ps. sorry for my bad gramma

• 4 weeks later...
FINALLY!!!!! The nigthmare is over!!! No purple tex, no invisible characters, NO CRASHES. What can i say?? THAAAAAKS TO YOU!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

If I have only 2Go of RAM... I guess I am pretty much f***ed then, right ? Dammit.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same right now. My latest save has just gone to CTD hell and suddenly I can't even leave Whiterun or any other city without crashing to oblivion. Needless to say this is my main character, too. I'm going crazy. Trying all kinds of stuff no matter how weird it seems to try and fix this. *sighs*

UGH. And it's just gotten worse. Turns out the CK crashes when I try to load one of the affected world spaces, like the Riften docks for example where I experience a persistent CTD when I step on the Honeyside balcony and turn towards the sun. This is definitely not normal 0_o And the weirdest thing is that I had no problems whatsoever until this suddenly just popped up and has made my game unplayable. Needless to say I already removed all additional content (textures, meshes) that were added by mods and yet my game seems to be borked for good; though that should not even be possible OR affecting Skyrim.esm cells in the CK. Woah.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...