New Patch on Steam right now

FailWins

I can not believe there isn't more going on since they and steam are good at adding in little details. But hey..here is hoping.

My game seems ok right now but I haven't done much. I also haven't done anything that requires scriptdragon yet but my game isn't crashing all over the place. That is always good.

To SKSE Team via email

Just read on skyrimnexus that new patch is out of steam with official LAA Skyrim executable. I would love to see a new SKSE version (if needed), so that I can play with a nicely organized inventory in the SkyUI. Not rushing you, but the fate of the world depends on it.

-

Dohvakiin

performance has dropped a lot with this patch. first patch f***ed my save now this patch takes me from 60fps down to 20fps. lol

Same here, it's not crashing, but performance utterly stinks compared to the 4gb launcher.

Please spread the word.

Please, let them be wrong. Just modded my game up, with almost perfect graphics for me and 32fps most of the time. I just can´t afford losing a single fps right now. :sick:

Else I will have to stop playing. For real.

Edit: Could someone paste the patch-notes? Cant find them on Bethblog.

Edited by thc002

Edit: Could someone paste the patch-notes? Cant find them on Bethblog.

Beth just edited their 1.3 patch annoucement

http://www.bethblog.com/2011/12/07/skyrim-update-1-3-now-on-steam/

Update 12/20: The 1.3 update is now available on all platforms. Additionally, a new update that supports 4-Gigabyte Tuning (Large Address Aware) is now available on Steam.
Edited by FailWins

As always I will wait a few days to see what general opinion is before I allow an update. Once bitten' twice shy. Are you guys sure that LAA is the only thing they updated. Also I will keep an eye on SKSE and when it updates then and only then will I allow my machine to update.