[HELP] Can't find the cause of this CTD on load (Skyrim classic)

Leoxs996

So, I usually do not go posting on forums for help, but I went through the troubleshoot guide and I can't find the cause of this CTD.

I have SKSE installed, also ENB boost. Configured the ENB (v308), the inis and SKSE according to the STEP guide. Created the merged patch, the bashed patch, cleaned the ITMs and UDRs, ordered the load order (duh) with LOOT and runned the Skyproc patchers every time I breathed near the load order. Also, I like to think that I have read all the mod instructions carefully and downloaded all the necessary compatibility patches (not sure here, maybe I missed something). Yet still this thing crashes upon loading. The funny thing is that it worked this afternoon: I started a new game, created the character, ran around a bit and then I exited the game. In the evening I went to play a little and it just crashes, yet I did not touch a thing.

Anyways, here is my modlist and inis: https://modwat.ch/u/tercept Here are my system specs: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/uIoJuVHWVUnQovDSdueLcvs

So, that's all. Greetings to you all!

So, I removed a few more mods (Warzones, Open Cities and Armor Disguises); then proceeded to create a new game. It loaded normally. I played for like ten minutes or so, fought, got killed I couple of times (which caused Death Alternative to activate) with no problems whatsoever. Then I saved the gamed, and loaded that save immediately afterward and it cashed. It crashed loading the game I just played less than a minute ago, still can't figure out why.

So, I am starting to feel that this just crashes whenever it feels like it. I checked my inis (enblocal, skyrim, skyrimprefs and skse) and noticed there where missing a few configurations, so I configured them correctly and got the game working (the updated modlist is in the first post). By working I mean that I coc riverwood01 from the console, ran around a bit, then saved and loaded that game successfully.

I created a copy of that modlist from MO, activated a few more mods (Open Cities and Atlas Map Markers legendary) to see if the problem was with the inis. The game crashed. I thought "Ok, I can live without those mods", so I loaded the copy of the working modlist and... It crashed, again, with the modlist that was working 5 minutes ago. Still don't get it.

Well, I moved the installation to the drive's root. Started the game up, then coc riverwood01 and it loaded. I entered some tavern, went to the other side of the map (with tlc, tgm and speedmult) and entered another tavern there; all fine. Then I saved the game, loaded and It crashed, but I started the game again and this time It did load the game.

So I went to the main menu, hit new game and... It crashed as soon as the loading screen finished, It didn't even get to the "Bethesda Softworks" thing. I am using Skyrim Unbound, so, if the plugins load correctly with the coc command, why wouldn't they load with new game?

Did You use this Guide or some Idiot who read this Guide & made his own?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=231

It quite easy to do. I have no idea were you went wrong.

Most probable best guess is you didn't reset the registry keys?

Oh, I think I didn't explain myself in my previous post, I moved Skyrim; not the Steam Installation. Just create a new Steam library in the drive's root, then copied the game folder and it's corresponding .acf to the new library location. I've done it before and the games worked just fine. Also, verify game integrity cache reports no problems.

You should reinstall steam & skyrim away from the x86 folder. I dont use it but I would guess MO should also be moved. That will ensure all registry keys are set properly. May take a while but should cut down on time spent troubleshooting. It fixed a lot of my problems.