Camera Movement in 3rd person

ShurikenKitsune

I realize that getting a request done on the forums is a very slim chance, though I do not have the time to get into modding mainly because other stuff besides Skyrim.

(NOTE: This is really just, I think, an impossible idea and I don't really expect this to be made considering how Skyrim's original formula is. But if it is possible and somebody made this, that would be a nice little experiment)

I've noticed there are 1st person camera mods, bobbing for realism. That's cool and all, but remember playing in a hack and slash game like METAL GEAR RISING, or DMC 2? Maybe even a little of Dark Souls? The camera didn't feel attached to the player, it was following the player slowly.

In Skyrim, the Third Person View is directly attached to your character and doesn't move unless you make the movement yourself (Mouse/Analog Stick).

A good example of the kind of camera sway I'm speaking of is a regular HnS game like MGR. As you attacked, the camera wasn't directly facing in the direction you attacked, it instead followed you smoothily and you could free form through combat. Even out of combat it slowly followed behind you. I am aware these games had lock on systems, but thankfully we already have a mod for that. ^_^

While this does sort of break Skyrim's original feel, this I would love to see. While Skyrim doesn't have DMC like combat (Which would be AMAZING IMO), it would be nice to at least have the camera movement of one.

Is there any way somebody could do this?