Help! Mismatched custom Follower head and body skin colors

RoninWoof

I went ahead and replaced the file with my backed up one and the issue still persists. This is the mod that has the issue:

2653481-1479601736.png

The only thing I can think of is to change her body tint in the CK to match her face. I looked at that possibility and I can get it pretty close. My other mod I just ported has very Little issue if any.

She was the first port I did with almost the exact same specs and configuration. She looks pretty good in game with just a bit of a neck seam

2653481-1479601910.png

I checked the file backup after copying it in to the data folders and the Nifscope information looks right the only thing I see is the blankdetailmap that may be causing and issue. Not sure.

Here's what the Nifscope looks like:

I'm using the armoraddon to armortorso technigue then applying it in traits as skin, it works very well in Skyrim legacy but not sure if it's an issue in SSE.

2653481-1479612329.png

Do you still have the old version of Skyrim installed? If so, you may need to open her RaceMenu preset in the race menu (assuming you use RaceMenu and you saved her preset), highlight the skin color slider and then enter the color picker. From there, you need to write down the color value. (The first 8 digits my be all you need, but write down everything, just in case. It looks something like "######## A:### R:### G:### B:###".) Once you have that, open your follower in the CK and type down the color value in the color picker under the Character Gen Parts tab. After that, save and then replace the generated files with the appropriate ones. Let me know if that fixes your issue or not.

If you used ECE to create your character, however, or if this is a follower you did not create yourself, I'm afraid I never used ECE and, therefor, there is not much I can do to help you. I'm terribly sorry. :-(.

One more thing; the BlankDetailmap.dds file path is normal, at least as far as I know. My Viconia DeVir follower uses that exact same texture, and she has a seamless neck.

I created these myself but I used the standard CK skin colors, and no race menu, sounds lIke I'm sol, I created the texturesets and used them for the skin but not the head one, I couldn't find a way to use it with the game generated nif, if I use the textureset for the head is their a way to adjust the color that way? Anyhow thanks for all your help, much appreciated. I'm using CBBE with permission of course as well as the SSE verrsion of AppachiiSky with permission as well.

Thanks

I created these myself but I used the standard CK skin colors, and no race menu, sounds lIke I'm sol, I created the texturesets and used them for the skin but not the head one, I couldn't find a way to use it with the game generated nif, if I use the textureset for the head is their a way to adjust the color that way? Anyhow thanks for all your help, much appreciated. I'm using CBBE with permission of course as well as the SSE verrsion of AppachiiSky with permission as well.

Thanks

I'm terribly sorry for the late reply, these past few days have been hectic for me. If you did not use RaceMenu or ECE to create your follower, does that mean you created her entirely within the CK? If so, have you tried the usual method of generating FaceGeom and FaceTint files? (The usual method being selecting the NPC in the CK and then pressing F4.)