Companion that can ride on you with the horse.

OzoneRangerz

The easiest way to do this is to make the companion actor disappear while you are riding and re-appear next to you at the moment you dismount. In that case it would be much easier to script it and make it quick (without bugs).

Further development of this mod could add the optional function to ask the companion to get into the OWNED horse, then being a portable commodity. Think of it as a PokeBall inside the horse.

Hell yeah, somebody else with this idea! I posted this a while ago. Maybe it was on the main Bethesda forums come to think about it...

Nobody seemed interested.

But yeah man...it'd be awesome, especially with the type of female modifications out there. :thumbsup:

This is definitely something I want to see ASAP when the CK comes out. Just google the term "companion horse skyrim" or something of the like and you will see tons of similar topics on this, so it's for sure wanted by a vast number of people.

• 4 weeks later...
I agree with this more than an independent character on a horse. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm one of those guys who like to exploit the capabilities of a mount like scaling scenic mountains that you're not meant to be on that serve as quick shortcuts to places I need to go to. Having them at a seperate horse does not eliminate the followers getting trapped and lost and I doubt they'd be able to follow me in the trecherous alps let alone not falling to their deaths

I'm begging for such a mod (where your companion ride on your horse too) !!!!!! It would be awesome !!!!

And I quote to the kissing and hugging part...it would nice too !!

Companion that can ride on you with the horse

I hope you meant 'Companion that can ride on the horse with you' because otherwise, ow.

XD I hope so !!!!!!!

Edited by Malcom86

• 6 years later...