Anybody know if harbormen respawn.

Ru5tyShackleford

I just checked the CK, and it says that the harbormen respawn. However, I've definitely been gone long enough for the respawn timer to do it's job.

Does respawning even work for Far Harbor while in the commonwealth? Or do things not respawn in the town?

I don't know how to check the cell's rules in the CK, so I can't check that.

Right click on the cell in the cell view window. Select "Edit", You'll get a new window where you should be able to find an "Encounter Zone", Encounter Zones control the respawn rate for the cell. (Or the did in FO3/NV)

It's important to know that objects and NPC's can also have custom "Encouter Zones" which may determine when and if they even do respawn.

I haven't messed with any of this in FO4 yet so I'm going off of FO3/NV and it's possible that the system has changed.

Right click on the cell in the cell view window. Select "Edit", You'll get a new window where you should be able to find an "Encounter Zone", Encounter Zones control the respawn rate for the cell. (Or the did in FO3/NV)

It's important to know that objects and NPC's can also have custom "Encouter Zones" which may determine when and if they even do respawn.

I haven't messed with any of this in FO4 yet so I'm going off of FO3/NV and it's possible that the system has changed.

Alright, I'll try that out. Thanks!

I'm really dreading the "Encounter Zones"...