[Req] Zombie resources for Epic Necromancy 2: Skyrim

MysteriousMrBear

Helooooo everyone!

Now I'm not normally the type to ever ask for help with something, as there seems to allready be a huge amount of requests made daily which I wouldn't want to add to. But this time 8) It's personal.

THEY TOOK MY ZOMBIES :<

How can you have a zombie mod without ZOMBIES???? Yes, yes yes there are those draugr, they are very cool. but they are not zombies... they don't shuffle, they don't eat flesh, they don't moan... and as for those conjouration zombies? they are a hollow, cracked shell of what a zombie should be. They are just.. people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJQmhoAFqmI

For those who have played my mod (link in sig, If I remember right) Its a body chopping, minion creating, army building, base defending sort of thing, and one of the features that I enjoyed playing with the most was zombie infections. I would really, really like to impliment it into Skyrim too, as it would be a blast- but it's just not the same with draugr. They are basicly the skeletons of oblivion, in my opinion, now skeletons have been nerfed. Don't get me wrong, they are awsome and fit the lore and setting of skyrim to a tee, but i really, REALLY like zombies and I'd love to include a shuffling hoard and infection ability in Skyrim.

Since I checked up the rules for porting things from oblivion to skyrim and it seems that it would be alltogether easier and less illegal to break into fort Knox dressed in a giant pink bunny suit and clown shoes, I've had to come up with solutions and work arounds, and normally I would gladly do any work myself. But... I really cannot animate. I've taught myself modeling, texturing, scripting, quest writing, voiceacting and worldbuilding but DAMN, I'm not touching animating with a ten foot pole! So here is my request, for when the CK comes out or earlier:

Shuffling zombie models for humanoids (like draugr) including idles, walking, and hand to hand.

My plan is to retexture some draugr, maybe model some gore onto them if I'm feeling confident, then give them custom shuffling animations and groan noises. There are allready loads of great resources to use asides from these: the cannibal eating, the afflicted vomiting, etc, but you cant have zombies without shuffle! This isn't the only thing that would work but it would be most ideal.

If anyone is willing to do this for me, or heck, teach me, I would be ever grateful. I'd gladly offer my own skills in return (mainly scripting, bug testing, troubleshooting, and cake eating), do a modding request, or whatever is wanted, so long as someone gets me my zombies!! If anyone is interested, or knows someone who could so I can kidnap them and enslave them, I would give them a thousand thankyous. And, to try and win the goodwill vote:

Just think of what the community can do with zombie resources if you make them!! 28 days and a bit, that zombie invasion mod for fallout... releasing these resources to the community would result in great, great justice.

Putting this plea in now in the hopes that it gets heard in due time, I don't expect anybody to be modding around now :P On that note: Merry xmas to everyone that celebrates it!

Mysterious Mr. Bear :D :D

• 2 weeks later...