How do I call a batch of gunners or mutants on demand

HeroZero67

Player.placeatme <baseid> <quantity>

use the base ID from wiki or via help ingame

I saw someone testing turret effects by typing in bat gunners... mine did nothing but that is more of the command I was looking for to spawn them basically on me

That means that they created a batch file that most likely with a placeatme command.

If you put a .txt file in your game main directory or data file with a console command, and then in game type bat filename it will execute whatever command with in the file. It's much more convenient for frequently used commands.

For instance if you created a text file named it gunners.txt with:

player.placeatme 000a0e38 5

It would spawn 5 male gunners on top of you when you type in bat gunners. That or just ask that person to send you his file.

Edited by bmt12

That means that they created a batch file that most likely with a placeatme command.

If you put a .txt file in your game main directory or data file with a console command, and then in game type bat filename it will execute whatever command with in the file. It's much more convenient for frequently used commands.

It would spawn 5 male gunners on top of you when you type in bat gunners. That or just ask that person to send you his file.

The only problem now is they are not violent.... I tossed a grenade at them as they just cried... Also thte are unarmed

The only problem now is they are not violent.... I tossed a grenade at them as they just cried... Also thte are unarmed

Hmm well honestly I never have used the command to spawn enemies to kill, when I wanted to screw around like that I actually used this old mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3865/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D3865%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D3482435&pUp=1

If the gunners aren't hostile I guess you could spawn a few deatchclaws or stingwings. At least in NV the DCs would rip me apart in seconds if I wasn't prepared :smile: