[WIP] The Legend of Winterhold

Iv121

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to join ? We need modellers :) . Or you're just looking around ? We need that too - it's not easy to keep our thread up in this competitive environment :P .

Me??? Join a team??? :psyduck: I would love to, but the thing is.... my skill stop at *creating a average good looking model in zBrush, import it in 3dcoat to retopologize it*....and that's all I know how to do. There is nothing more I can do at the moment.

So if you think I might be of some help creating creatures for your mod (I can only give birth to creatures and not building or stuff like that) you can PM me with the details....

Also, I'm not very fast since I started 3d modeling few weeks ago and I still think of me as a novice hobbyist :rolleyes: .

Bro!!! I'm learning modelling; from start I have the skills of a semi- professional sculptor. I have skills :thumbsup: . But making 3d models is not so much like in real life. I can model and retopologize, that's all I can do... so if you some time help me out I'd be greatly in love with you (in a manly way )

I'm currently trying to learn the whole process of modeling, texturing, rigging, animating, etc...so I can help out modders like lv121 one day. :biggrin:

Here's a model I'm working on right now (so you don't think I'm another kid modeling ugly stuff); it's a minotaur....and I like my minotaur:

That minotaur looks great, but I think the junk may be a bit excessive for just a general implementation.

Anyway, I drew up a quick 2-hour concept image of the new Matriarch race that my mod features (Basically an oversized, excessively obese dragon without armor or horns and has 5 ovular discharge tracts (which are not the same as vaginas)). And if you're up to helping my mod while learning how to do what you don't to get things into a ready state for the game, then head over to my mod and begin working on a model of the concept art in the last post and I'll help you along. If you just want to learn right out the gate for your minotaur then I can do that too.

Bro!!! I'm learning modelling; from start I have the skills of a semi- professional sculptor. I have skills :thumbsup: . But making 3d models is not so much like in real life. I can model and retopologize, that's all I can do... so if you some time help me out I'd be greatly in love with you (in a manly way )

I'm currently trying to learn the whole process of modeling, texturing, rigging, animating, etc...so I can help out modders like lv121 one day. :biggrin:

Here's a model I'm working on right now (so you don't think I'm another kid modeling ugly stuff); it's a minotaur....and I like my minotaur:

That minotaur looks great, but I think the junk may be a bit excessive for just a general implementation.

Anyway, I drew up a quick 2-hour concept image of the new Matriarch race that my mod features (Basically an oversized, excessively obese dragon without armor or horns and has 5 ovular discharge tracts (which are not the same as vaginas)). And if you're up to helping my mod while learning how to do what you don't to get things into a ready state for the game, then head over to my mod and begin working on a model of the concept art in the last post and I'll help you along. If you just want to learn right out the gate for your minotaur then I can do that too.

Hehehe, the minotaur is something I've been working on the last three days and some day (when I'm experienced enough) I plan to finish it and get it ready for Skyrim and team up with anybody who knows how to make quests, voice act, etc...that kind of thing and make a small quest with the Minotaur in it. I chose to model the "junk" since I feel it gives it a sense of realism and makes him look more organic and humanoid :).... (don't pay attention to my babbling).

I'll check out the link of your mod and see if I can take on the challenge of modeling a vagina monster :)