Witcher 3 Avallac'h Follower / Armor -mod

iChiMihawk

Hello NMM community,

I'm a huge Witcher fan, and with the Witcher 3 game coming out 2015 I spent over 1000 hours in the game, collecting staff and having fun.

I'm also a big Elder Scrolls fan, especially Skyrim made me become crazy about all the posibilities the game offers to you as a player.

And now I'm looking for an Avallac'h armor / follower -mod for Skyrim. I made a lot of researches about this but never found something. I then tried to do it by myself but hardly failed. So I'm asking you, dear modder Community, are you interrested in making such a modification for Skyrim ? As a little help, what I could provide thank's to MerryMerrill who makes excellent 3D Modells, is an Avallac'h Modell she designed with the Witcher 3 Textures. So the Textures from the Game are also available.

http://img07.deviantart.net/560c/i/2015/227/2/f/avallac_h_w__mask__link_in_description__by_merrymerrill-d95srla.png

I really hope this were able to arouse your curiosity and catch your interest. :laugh:

With best regards, iChi.

Edited by iChiMihawk

Is the model rigged to fit the skeleton? I've never done an armor before but it seems to me this would be the first thing I need to know. If the model is completely done and ready to be used by the creation kit, I might be able to do it. I'm pretty good with followers so this caught my interest. I'm willing to take a try at an armor.

Sorry for this late reply.

Unfortunately I'm not a 3D artist and I know very little about modeling, so I can't just check the model to see if it's rigged, that's something you'd have to ask the creator. The only way I could do it is if I created the armor in the creation kit and tested it out in game, which is really more effort than it's worth to find out that it's not rigged. But find that out and I'll gladly make an effort to make this mod. :)

• 9 months later...