Where will TES VI take place?

Fixadent

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even with all the settlements and cities wasn't there a virus that wiped out all the other races besides the argoanians? Im not sure about the whole story of that but with things like that it seems that Argoanians will always have the upper hand in blackmarsh.

You're thinking of the Knahaten Flu. While the popular version of its genesis is a vengeful Argonian Shaman, the exact origins of the disease aren't clear, though it did start in Blackmarsh, and the Argonians did seem to be immune.

But that's a rather specific occurrence, and not representative of Blackmarsh in a general sense.

It's defjnately going to be most favourable to Argonians, but that doesn't mean its as deadly to others as some propaganda will indicate.

Depends on the story hooks, the mythic threat, whatever politics develop, and how long they want to drag out the Dominion. Once upon a time, Morrowind was populated by swarms of man-sized flesh eating wasps, and the air around Red Mountain was so thick with ash and sulfur it was toxic to breathe.

Depends on the story hooks, the mythic threat, whatever politics develop, and how long they want to drag out the Dominion. Once upon a time, Morrowind was populated by swarms of man-sized flesh eating wasps, and the air around Red Mountain was so thick with ash and sulfur it was toxic to breathe.

It would be nice to see Blackmarsh attack the Thalmor

It would be nice to see Blackmarsh attack the Thalmor

They might do the exact opposite, actually. The Argonians are supplying the Stormcloaks with Elvish weapons, of unknown providence. They could be forgeries from Blackmarsh, though that strikes me as strange, i mean, why not just use regular iron instead of mimicking Elvish? Or they could be coming straight from the Dominion, through the intermediary of Blackmarsh.

I don't think they would be affiliated with either side. They just seem to be wanting to benefit from the wars rather than getting directly involved in it.

If the Argoanians choose a side I assume it would be the Stormcloaks or anyone against the high elves since they will probably have resentment over the slavers even if it were Dark elves not High elves.