Anyone know what armor mod this is?

NCRForever

I'm thinking of modding my game again and this was a mod that I used to use. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

http://i64.tinypic.com/mmplt.jpg

Edit:

Oh, it has a jetpack that comes with a choice of wings.

Edited by NCRForever

That would have been a lot more efficient. If you could, be sure to share what armor it is once you find it. It would make this thread more complete.

Well, it's not in my download history. So, I have no clue what it is.

I'm thinking of modding my game again...

I told you the other day...how can you not mod? It's addictive. :devil: Come back to the dark side. :ninja:

Heh! I just installed the first one manually. "Don't Call Me Settler" and people are saying that it's broken. So the mod author took it down. But, it's working as I remember it. I'm glad I saved a lot of the mods I used before. Just wished I could remember the name of this mod.

I took a quick look using "jetpack" and "wings" in the description search with not a lot of luck. Since you don't have a download history for it, maybe you got it off Bethesda or another mod site? Check the other locations you visit.

I took a quick look using "jetpack" and "wings" in the description search with not a lot of luck. Since you don't have a download history for it, maybe you got it off Bethesda or another mod site? Check the other locations you visit.

No. I only trust Nexus for mods. Maybe I missed it, or maybe the mod author removed it. I think I have a screen with the wings. It wasn't my thing though.