Followers with something to say?

NellSpeed

No vanilla TES companion was ever created not being being very boring or utterly annoying...

On the other hand, this is what giver us, the fan base, the opportunity to create remarkable companions, this have been happening since Morrowind, who whon played it didn't "enjoy" Constance and her kindness to gift you with a thousand Kwama eggs the moment you enter Balmora... literally pinning you on the spot while the guard comes to ask you a few questions? :)

Or the enticing background of Ruined Tail in Oblivion game?

The problem is that kind of mod involves quests, scripting, AI packages and much more, what is too painful to do without a Creation Kit of sorts. This said, you can be sure soon enough after it's release there will be some or many really good companion mods out there.

Edited by nosisab

Sarpedon - Good to know, thanks!

nosisab & xlr8films - I agree about the CK-- many of us already have plans to elaborate on existing NPCs, and add on new ones. It's nice to have the scripting built in this time, though; more time will go to writing, less to troubleshooting and experimenting.

spets21 - Why is it that sometimes dying in-game is infuriating, and sometimes it's just hilarious? I die a lot in every game I play, though, so I may just be getting used to it. Also, share that SS? Because death by companion is even more hilarious!

sometimes its just comedy, timing i guess.

will upload my SS soon :D

Edit:for some odd reason i can't upload my SS in nexus i keep getting error uploads, but anyway here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/Spets21/2.jpg

btw thats my breton mage ,dog and lydia im trying to capture the sun with the nice view of the area then this happens

Edited by spets21