Light armor

Moredhel

Hmm... light armour which is light and more movement favor but less protected got killed easily, yet heavy armour which is way more protected and thus sustain more damage get killed later...whats the problem?

Hmm... light armour which is light and more movement favor but less protected got killed easily, yet heavy armour which is way more protected and thus sustain more damage get killed later...whats the problem?

The problem is that unskilled heavy armor still beats good skilled light armor, might as well just create an assassin with a warhammer and heavy armor (minus the boots) :\

Well due to the fact you could move more easily how bout dodge the attack? But i do see your point. I'm a light armour user myself but i never used heavy armour, perhaps in my next playthrough as a dumb tank nord :P i would know what you mean.

might as well just create an assassin with a warhammer and heavy armor (minus the boots) :\

Doesn't work like that in Skyrim. All your armour weight is taken into account. You need the level 70 Heavy Armor perk 'Conditioning' to remove it as an impediment to sneaking.

Well due to the fact you could move more easily how bout dodge the attack? But i do see your point. I'm a light armour user myself but i never used heavy armour, perhaps in my next playthrough as a dumb tank nord :P i would know what you mean.

That's also a big letdown yeah, where the hell is dodge?! Would be good to be able to dodge attacks by double-tapping A, S or D!

Are you serious? light armor in skyrim is seriously over powered except at lower levels, if caring to do some smithing (don't need even macro it), like making a new set of armor/weapons every time a new goof effect is found for enchanting... or just to sell the previous set for profit... at medium levels the armor cap is achieved and there is no difference at all anymore between light and heavy armor under the defensive ability view point.

That's a tradeoff, heavy armor is cumbersome at first (and always more cumbersome than light armor), your character moves slower but it can endure a greater deal of physical damage; the light armored smart guy who pushes head down toward the enemies is all but smart at all.

The idea is roleplaying the character you created... or wait till those magesmith discover the kevlar...

Lol dude... Why heavy armor is more protective? :biggrin: You made me actually laugh out loud! :laugh: I think people might have already mention why what with second page going, but... Why there even would be heavy armor, if you want light armor to be as much protective ??? :psyduck: :laugh: