Real 1st Person view (WIP)

3AMt

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man. You probably already know whats wrong but Ill be gathering a bug report anyway soon. Keep up the good work.

can't hurt and the male fix could need some more testing :P

notification: fix the knee when is defending with a shield, and movements when swimming and diving in water.

yap, I know about the problem, hope to be able to fix this soon

I really loved this mod in Oblivion, when I started playing FO3 I missed that mod, unfortunately no one made it for FO3. But at least it's going to be made for Skyrim :dance:. And it's a good thing you won't be uploading it untill you fix the bugs, I've seen too half-finished stuff being uploaded and messing up people's games.

3AMt you have a estimate for when the final version will come out?

I really can't say it yet, for now I try to eliminate as much bugs as possible, before the CK arrives.

Ok man, Good Work. And thanks for all that you've done for us.

and sorry for my English, i'm brazilian

I really loved this mod in Oblivion, when I started playing FO3 I missed that mod, unfortunately no one made it for FO3. But at least it's going to be made for Skyrim :dance:. And it's a good thing you won't be uploading it untill you fix the bugs, I've seen too half-finished stuff being uploaded and messing up people's games.

You know what though? To me, it just seems that something like this is just more fitting in a game like this than something like FO3 - to me FO3/NV were all about staying alive, survival, cope. Skyrim and Oblivion just seems like pure action and this WIP here just enhances that action in my opinion, it brings a nice sense of action.

Perhaps it's just my play style but in the Fallout games I snuck around, I was devious. In Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind - I'm a god, except when it's time to steal some stuff, and then I'm a hidden god.

I'll be keeping my eye on this one for sure though.