Real 1st Person view (WIP)

3AMt

Really looking forward to this! Maybe the arrow issues will be easier solved when the CK is released? They said January..and we can only hope >_>

Great job though, was looking for something along these lines for a while now for both Oblivion and Skyrim, and the Oblivion one was..buggy at best. Yours is looking fantastic, keep it up ^.^

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its become distressingly rare that i find people on here working on 'immersion' mods which are actually immersive and not some obscure exageration of the concept. This, however, has renewed my faith in people with too much free time. I shall be watching this closely indeed.

Now, if someone could jsut model the textures and animations so people would actually sleep in their beds instead of on them, i would be a very happy gamer.

This would be an awesome mod. I don't really mind floating hands, it's just Bethesda's style. But nonetheless ever since I've played Far Cry 2 a couple of years ago the first person body has seemed very immersive :)

Keep up the good job!

This mod is looking really good. I remember a similar one for Max Payne 2- in an early version when you performed the bullet dodge from certain angles Max's head would come into view. A later version fixed it so when in first person the playermodels head was gone and the camera set at eye height. Dont know if this helps in anyway for ideas to get the archery working. Keep up the great work on it.

Liking the work you've done so far.

I do however, have a few suggestions :

While watching one of the vids, the bow animation is screwy, meaning that the bow looks like it's going through the body. Maybe force the anim for sneak bow angle or alter the anim for an angled stance. Even from personal experience with a bow, the bow itself is rarely 100% vertical.

While swinging and unsheathing/sheathing weapons, the arms seem to fly around as if disconnected from the body.

Even still, I'll say again, excellent progress so far =)

I disn't upload any vid that shows the bow animations :unsure:

Anyways, the arrow aiming is completely broken and unplayable at the moment.

I think they looked at the Froggys oblivion mod video on page three an assumed it was skyrim.

Edited by samjaza