[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Have a bug during Kasia training where during the block portion she won't attack at all(or draw her weapon) and after 30s she'll say I had just ran away the entire time.

Tried restarting the game, getting naked, hitting her, reloading, etc. nothing seemed to fix it :( Incase it's something quirky, I'm a vampire, as well. Some issues are caused by that for some mods :s

Edited by Acry

Have a bug during Kasia training where during the block portion she won't attack at all(or draw her weapon) and after 30s she'll say I had just ran away the entire time.

Tried restarting the game, getting naked, hitting her, reloading, etc. nothing seemed to fix it :( Incase it's something quirky, I'm a vampire, as well. Some issues are caused by that for some mods :s

This user's question was answered in the SMS comments section, but for others having a similar issue: disable and then enable Kasia through the console to circumvent the scripting issue listed in the SMS Description.

Starting work on Episode III today. It is later than was originally intended, one-month since Ep. II release, but everything is still on track. A good portion should be finished by the end of the year.

Hi Enter_77, I'm having some kind of probles installing SMS v2.1.1. The installation works fine but when I run the game, the journal doesn't show the quest, so i tried with an earlier version and it worked (I used ver 2.0.3), so I don't know if I am doing something wrong. By the way, god luck on Ep. III

Hi Enter_77, I'm having some kind of probles installing SMS v2.1.1. The installation works fine but when I run the game, the journal doesn't show the quest, so i tried with an earlier version and it worked (I used ver 2.0.3), so I don't know if I am doing something wrong. By the way, god luck on Ep. III

Which quest is having this issue? If it's the startup quest, then try entering into the console: StartQuest SMSMQ00

I tried as you sugested, but It says, "No parameter for quest", so what can I do?