[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

I have been following this mod and love it! This is great. I have been using Children of the Sky and like the diminutive ashen. Also the CoS children look better than vanilla. Is there any chance of adding the option for the Ashen from Children of the Sky in your mod? Right now the Ashen in your mod look about the same as everyone else. But either way, it is still a great mod so please keep up the work.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been following this mod and love it! This is great. I have been using Children of the Sky and like the diminutive ashen. Also the CoS children look better than vanilla. Is there any chance of adding the option for the Ashen from Children of the Sky in your mod? Right now the Ashen in your mod look about the same as everyone else. But either way, it is still a great mod so please keep up the work.

I'm not sure how CoS works, but the Ashen race included in SMS is an integrated version of the standalone The Ashen Race HD. SMS relies on a modular installation of the Ashen meshes and textures to increase body type compatibility. I'm not planning on modifying the Ashen race any further because its outside of the project scope, but users can modify the race by adjusting files in the following SMS folders:

meshes\SMSkyrim\race\ashen\

textures\SMSkyrim\race\ashen\

Plz I have a problem with kasia after I finished the ep 2 kasia wont follow me saying she has another training session also I used console command to start kasia's 2nd quest seducion using console commands did the same with the quest by the book

Plz I have a problem with kasia after I finished the ep 2 kasia wont follow me saying she has another training session also I used console command to start kasia's 2nd quest seducion using console commands did the same with the quest by the book

Responded in file comments section:

At what stages were the console commands used?

I got a problem

I beleive in EP2 when you go to dinner with kasia.

Melody just stands there clapping when I try to talk to her

I disabled/enabled he a couple of times she then says something like: Great your both there.

Then she says nothing just the clapping :S

Anybody got a workaround/fix

BTW

I loved what I played of the quest so far, keep up the good work!

I got a problem

I beleive in EP2 when you go to dinner with kasia.

Melody just stands there clapping when I try to talk to her

I disabled/enabled he a couple of times she then says something like: Great your both there.

Then she says nothing just the clapping :S

Anybody got a workaround/fix

BTW

I loved what I played of the quest so far, keep up the good work!

This issue should only exist in older version of Ep. II. Which version do you have installed? First, enter GetStage SMSMQ02 into the console. If not equal to or above stage 80, enter SetStage SMSMQ02 80.

If already 80, use the resource document from the download page to manually update the quest stage up to stage 86 and move the following NPCs to your location: Catherine, Elda, Morrigan, Xana, and Matari.

Post in the download page comments section for support and troubleshooting for more help. This thread is intended for Ep. III development updates

Seems like a good mod, so far! I've run into a bit of an issue with the main questline, however: returning to Jonestead with Kasia in tow after talking to the courier leads to.. well, a lot of nothing. The town is exactly as I'd left it, and I can't seem to force it to progress in any fashion. I noticed that the original quest for 'visiting' the town never actually vanished from my journal.

Seems like a good mod, so far! I've run into a bit of an issue with the main questline, however: returning to Jonestead with Kasia in tow after talking to the courier leads to.. well, a lot of nothing. The town is exactly as I'd left it, and I can't seem to force it to progress in any fashion. I noticed that the original quest for 'visiting' the town never actually vanished from my journal.

Were console commands used to advance the quest at anytime before the problem occurred? Try entering StopQuest SMSMQ00 in the console. However, because the original quest became stuck, replaying from the beginning on a different save with few mods activated may be the only solution.

Just wanted to say I've played both your original SMC, with the crossover addon, and this mod. I have to say you've come a long way in your modding ability with this full length quest line, with even episode 2 being just as long and possibly more entertaining than most of the Skyrim main questlines. I'm impressed and can't wait to play the rest of this mod to see how the story of Kasia turns out. Edited by Bacae