[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righto. So episode 2 is done already. I really liked it, you did an excellent job. However, there was one thing that was just...off. Amusing, but off.

After leaving the dream sequence, Kasia was trying to walk while sitting down...from the top of the banisters of her bed. After a few seconds of that, she teleported outside the door into the hallway, went under the floor, and then sit-walked up to the chair from underground like some kinda zombie. It was...entertaining for sure, and replaying the section didn't repeat it. Just thought you might want to know in case it becomes an issue.

Righto. So episode 2 is done already. I really liked it, you did an excellent job. However, there was one thing that was just...off. Amusing, but off.

After leaving the dream sequence, Kasia was trying to walk while sitting down...from the top of the banisters of her bed. After a few seconds of that, she teleported outside the door into the hallway, went under the floor, and then sit-walked up to the chair from underground like some kinda zombie. It was...entertaining for sure, and replaying the section didn't repeat it. Just thought you might want to know in case it becomes an issue.

Thank you. Similar problem was happening very early on in development, but never anything that drastic. Thought it was fixed so I'll take a closer look.

Good work Enter_77, I admire your work, you gave life to my skyrim game so far, so I will suport you when you start to make ep III. And I have a further question, when I am out in the world, Kasia has her body discolored and I prompted to do the solution you gave, but her body continued to be that way, so what can I do??

Good work Enter_77, I admire your work, you gave life to my skyrim game so far, so I will suport you when you start to make ep III. And I have a further question, when I am out in the world, Kasia has her body discolored and I prompted to do the solution you gave, but her body continued to be that way, so what can I do??

What body type did you select during installation and which one do you have installed (if different)? Can you post a screenshot or upload one on the SMS download page?

This was an amazing episode, I could see the work that it took to make it, it really showed. :thumbsup: I literally couldn't put it down, and had my funniest moment in Skyrim, as I turned invisible and watched Kasia swing desperately at the air for thirty seconds. The characters were well fleshed out, and there were so many dialogue options it made my head spin. This is better than the majority, if not all of the quests that I have played in Skyrim, including the DB and main quest. The talks about Matari didn't look down upon the player (you, not your character) as some sort of idiot, and I found myself thinking about who she actually is and what it implies. If you haven't heard about CHIM, take a look, somehow the entire quest strongly reminded me of it. This explains it well: http://thepixelbeat.wordpress.com/2011/12/01/the-elder-scrolls-what-is-chim/. But yea, all around amazing mod, I'm blown away. I hope you continue it, and thank you.

well as far as bugs i might of found one after the dream scene and after talking to her i cant go back to sleep ive pressed the button on the bed 60 times and it wont let me go back to sleep dont know if its a bug or im not seening something

Select the bed through the console and enter disable. Could be related to a script update that was made on the bed for v2.0.1

This was an amazing episode, I could see the work that it took to make it, it really showed. :thumbsup: I literally couldn't put it down, and had my funniest moment in Skyrim, as I turned invisible and watched Kasia swing desperately at the air for thirty seconds. The characters were well fleshed out, and there were so many dialogue options it made my head spin. This is better than the majority, if not all of the quests that I have played in Skyrim, including the DB and main quest. The talks about Matari didn't look down upon the player (you, not your character) as some sort of idiot, and I found myself thinking about who she actually is and what it implies. If you haven't heard about CHIM, take a look, somehow the entire quest strongly reminded me of it. This explains it well: http://thepixelbeat....-what-is-chim/. But yea, all around amazing mod, I'm blown away. I hope you continue it, and thank you.

I've heard of CHIM and read the Loveletter from the Fifth Era. I can't confirm whether or not Matari is linked to the concept however. Her true nature is revealed in the final episode.

I have installed CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2 and the body type I Installed was CBBE, but the problem started when I installed Hearthfire

I have installed CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2 and the body type I Installed was CBBE, but the problem started when I installed Hearthfire

Just tested and couldn't get it discolored. Try selecting the CHSBHC option in the SMS installation. There isn't a major difference between the included CBBE and CHSBHC textures in the SMS package, but it might help.

You could also try reinstalling CHSBHC and then SMS to make sure nothing was overwritten in some way during the Hearthfire install. It could be that Steam checked the integrity of the Skyrim Data folder and added or modified files as it was downloading.

Edited by Enter_77