[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

If you check the Interesting NPCs thread, the guy there has recruited some reasonable voice actors. Maybe some of them would be willing to voice bits of your module too?

Thank you, I will look into it. I'm going to try to have all but two NPCs voiced in between the release of Ep. I and Ep. II. That will be a good place to start.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode I has been completed! Everything is set to be uploaded. I will continue to do multiple tests for the rest of the day and upload tomorrow (Saturday - 28 April). Thank you again to everyone who has contributed their modder resources to the project.

Only a few things that I have announced for Episode I have been moved to future episodes. These include the stat-related bonuses received when sending Kasia to a different house/town and the ability to have her accompany you post-quest. It didn't make much sense from a story perspective - she is not equipped and trained for battle just yet. Everything else will be there, including the ability to customize her outfits and send her to your owned homes. I was also able to implement a map marker that can be hidden or displayed in the miscellaneous section of the quest journal to keep track of Kasia.

Just a reminder that Episode I is the shortest of all the episodes and will be more of an introduction than anything else. There are many features I had to implement in this episode that won't be utilized until at least until Episode III, such as the maid management system and the questionably large worldspace for only a few NPCs. As the series expands, they will begin to make more sense.

I will post the link to the download page on top of the first post of this thread when it has been released. Shortly after release, I'll clear all current Episode I information to make way for Episode II materials.

Development of Episode II will not begin anytime soon. It will possibly be the most difficult episode to get off the ground as it will need entirely new meshes + textures and require even longer questlines + dialogue. I'll be trying to form a team in the following weeks, so for anyone interested in joining, please be ready. I'll be posting information on how to sign up in the original post.

Edited by Enter_77

Nice. Looking forwards to the release.

Though likely the first thing I'm going to do after playing through is hacking in a set of Bosska's armor. It's pretty nice. Well, possibly second depending on if I want to outfit Lydia first in anticipation of the recruit feature :P

Turns out I have a perfect storm of clothing mods going when you released this. Looks like I will be able to give the maids several different outfits! ^_^

Question: What is OMOD and would any of the downloads work with the Nexus Mod Manager?

Edited by Pentigan

Turns out I have a perfect storm of clothing mods going when you released this. Looks like I will be able to give the maids several different outfits! ^_^

Question: What is OMOD and would any of the downloads work with the Nexus Mod Manager?

Yes, it can be installed with NMM.

OMOD is an older format used by Oblivion Mod Manager. It can be installed just like a FOMOD file.

Yes, but is the place to obtain the quest marked out on the map in any way?

EDIT: It appears the OMOD version for CBBE may have derped on it's upload.

EDIT2: Nevermind. It's just the usual time for it to propogate across the server.

Edited by Pentigan

Yes, but is the place to obtain the quest marked out on the map in any way?

EDIT: It appears the OMOD version for CBBE may have derped on it's upload.

EDIT2: Nevermind. It's just the usual time for it to propogate across the server.

Yes, the markers will appear on the map.

As soon as you start the game with the mod activated, you should get a quest update in the miscellaneous section of your quest journal. Toggle this quest on and it should point you to the underground town of Jonestead southwest of Riften.