⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

If voice actors are ever needed, I MIGHT be able to participate in that. However, I don't get too much free time, so.....

I'll test out anything and give feedback for sure though. I have experience in testing, I know what to look out for and report. I also have voice acted three times, but like I said, I might not be able to do it for this mod.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Added a couple of screenshots. Most of the Palace has been completed so work on the NPCs will begin soon.

I've updated the target release date for Episode II: September. A lot of development time planned for meshes was cut back with retextures of existing vanilla objects. It's too early to say for sure, but I'm feeling confident Episode II may be released sooner than I expected if quest development goes well.

Sorry for the late responses:

If voice actors are ever needed, I MIGHT be able to participate in that. However, I don't get too much free time, so.....

I'll test out anything and give feedback for sure though. I have experience in testing, I know what to look out for and report. I also have voice acted three times, but like I said, I might not be able to do it for this mod.

Plenty of possible voice roles for Episode II, so I'll let you know.

i dont think i will be able to help for the next like two months ive gotta have surgery and wont be on my pc for a long time

That's fine. Once quest development starts in the next few months, there will be plenty of testing needed.

Oooh, Matatri is so pretty! She looks like she came from a modded Oblivion with the awesome hair. Will that hair appear in Skyrim or is it just for the teaser? Can I steal it for my main character if so? :P

Oooh... Thank you :>

That's a must have for me on my next play-through then! ^-^

The character looks pretty mysterious. I guess she's just right in my taste cause it kept my eye stuck there for a while.

Have a good day :)