[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also it seems despite the textures not sticking in my mod the weapon is retaining it's mesh and texture.

The weapons are vanilla Ebony weapons. I should hope they retain mesh and texture. In other words you are not seeing spots where there should be stripes and all is normal for that issue.

No, I mean the unique sword added, the one Bosska has. I'm trying to make a mod that duplicates the unique armor and weapons (Bosska's armor, the Blackwood Company gear the Heros of Nirn have) so that I can make a museum of them in the Plinder Basement. So far only Bosska's sword has been retaining it's texture when I load.

I've only seen small concepts of this mod and I would like to discuss some things with you in private if you want, mostly to "help" you eith some parts of the story (I highly doubt I'll be much help since I am not that familiar with elder scrolls lore or this stories lore) I also want to incorperate a new character, I will share it with you publicly or privately if you want. If I can cotnact you in any ways I will try if I can, I might try to voice said new character, or others. I don't want to sound like I want to immortalize myself in this. But, I will understand if you say no or otherwise, I hope this mod will be one of the conduits to incentivise good stories for Skyrim and other elder scrolls.

I've only seen small concepts of this mod and I would like to discuss some things with you in private if you want, mostly to "help" you eith some parts of the story (I highly doubt I'll be much help since I am not that familiar with elder scrolls lore or this stories lore) I also want to incorperate a new character, I will share it with you publicly or privately if you want. If I can cotnact you in any ways I will try if I can, I might try to voice said new character, or others. I don't want to sound like I want to immortalize myself in this. But, I will understand if you say no or otherwise, I hope this mod will be one of the conduits to incentivise good stories for Skyrim and other elder scrolls.

Go ahead and send me a PM of your idea when you're ready.

The story has been planned out for roughly a year now, but there's always room for new additions as long as they don't drastically alter the plot and theme. New side quests or characters will be great additions to the mod and I'm always open to new ideas.

I had the strangest idea while I was going through my mod list: Having both of Enter's mods (SMoS and DMoA interact with each other when both are installed (Similar to the crossover compatibilities for SMoC).

Thanks for checking out the Daedric Museum mod.

I doubt I'll be doing any direct-interaction with other mods as I did with SMC. Some of the mods that were linked to SMC have been taken down and their easter eggs locked out for good unless users are willing to go into the Construction Set.

That said, there will be references to other adult mods later in the series. Some are already in Episode I.

Edited by Enter_77

Episode II development starting now!

The SMS forum is now open. Read the original post in this thread for more details. For those who have contacted me in the past requesting to get into the beta, I'll be sending you private messages and will be given priority in recruitment. Remember to PM on the SMS forum once you're there if you want to get onto the SMS team.