ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Lost Companion

Saraane

Hi there!

I was running around a random dungeon and my companion must have died and started limping around without my knowing. I went on without her and by the time I realized she was gone, I was almost out of the dungeon. I exited, waited around for her for a day, went back in the dungeon and looked thoroughly for her... nothing. I went to my home and slept for two days. She ain't there and I am waiting for the construction set to mod companions.

Is there a way to use placemeat to get her back? Or is there a way to make the game think I have no companion without ever finding her?

Thanks for the info!

Assuming your on PC you can do this: (If not, this is just rabble :biggrin:)

If you can't find her that rules out using ressurect, so first see if you can move to her using moveto <actor ID> you can find the actor ID by typing your companion's name in to Google or something and looking on a Wiki page, they'll have it somewhere. If not try placeatme <actor/object ID> but remember this makes a DUPLICATE of the actor, so make sure that the original is dead before spawning another one or it may screw with the game.

That's all I can think of, but if they don't work I'll see if I can figure something else out.

Hope it works! :thumbsup: