Load order/plugin management, phoning my friends

Redfin72

Hi, so albeit rather new to modding I've managed to pull together close to 200 active mods with only the very occasional CTD (usually after extended play). The only other bug I've (not?)ran into is the sprinting glitch, which I believed occurred in cells when uninstalling/reinstalling the spring cleaning mod (I know rookie move should have put my character somewhere safe.

I'm still early game however and while my mods are playing nice for now, I'd appreciate my load order being reviewed as a preemptive measure so I don't get screwed down the line.
If anything seems like it will conflict in a way the LOOT or NMM won't notice let me know, greatly appreciated. Also if you can suggest any mods I'm missing or should consider removing that would also be appreciated, as now is the time for me to be making these decisions.

Thanks and happy travels in the commonwealth and beyond.

The sprinting bug was fixed in the vanilla game back in like April or May. Are you saying Spring Cleaning causes it to reoccur? That would be yet another good reason to ditch a mod that hasn't been updated in 11 months in favor of one which is still getting support and handles things technically better, Scrap Everything. If you do switch to Scrap Everything, ignore where LOOT places it and put it at the very bottom of the list.

Aside from that, there's a lot of mods on there I don't use, but I didn't see anything concerning. Would be best to get additional opinions though from others who use the mods I don't.

Let me see pictures of the actual descriptions from the mods tab. That would help more.

I know you mean well, but do you really want to see 200 some odd pictures? Cause I'll be honest, anyone who posted that much I won't even look at the content much less offer support for it. o_O It's painful enough looking through a mod list that's around 200 items.

Oh no, I meant so I can read the descriptions. Kind of like how Redfin72 has the text descriptions of the plugins. I don't care for the pictures so much as reading the titles so I can guess what would conflict with each other. Hopefully that's a bit clearer.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/genolune/Mod%20Descriptions.png

Yeah, I assumed you meant the description bar on the far right (gray with white text in your image). Problem is you can only see it for one mod at a time. So...you wanna see all 200 mod description bars? Or did you mean the category field? Maybe I'm just really confused? :huh:

Thanks for the replies :D

yeah that's a great idea with the scrap everything mod, I wasn't aware it allowed me to scrap everything outside of settlements too, which is why I was drawn to Spring Cleaning. I'll get the categories pic up in a moment. And btw one thing I have noticed is on actors there's occasionally a texture line as though I'm using more than one skin related texture mod.