Load order/plugin management, phoning my friends

Redfin72

Just a quick update, I found I was using an unnecessary patch for gas mask upgrades, as the raider overhaul version patch is out of date.

Also solved a texture problem by downloading the 'face' along with already installed 'body' file for Valkyr

Yeah, I assumed you meant the description bar on the far right (gray with white text in your image). Problem is you can only see it for one mod at a time. So...you wanna see all 200 mod description bars? Or did you mean the category field? Maybe I'm just really confused? :huh:

You are confused. It's cool. lol.

Redfin72, you know you can put all those in the same post right? Just use the BBCode tags for spoiler to save space BBCode

I'll take a look at it. I seen some things off the top of my head but otherwise it looks good. Some mods I don't recognize that I might look for myself, but I'll get back to you after I do some cardio real quick.

EDIT:

The CBBE Ida and Valkyr Body Textures may overwrite one another depending on whether they are the same map or not.

Have you noticed conflicts between DEF_UI and IHUD?

I could never get Maxwell's World to work beyond meeting the girl and the paladin so I don't know what to say there. It would freeze at certain points at that spot.

If you have the latest Old World Radio Boston I don't think you need Old World Tunes as another download.

You may have some conflicts with all the lighting, weather and shadow mods you have installed. Have you noticed any strange behaviors?

Hahah evidently I haven't been posting here long (20 including this one), I won't lie.. I'm still learning the ropes but I'll keep that in mind :)

They were creating a visible seam when I didn't have the 'body' for Valkyr installed resulted in a weird 'plastered on face' effect sometimes.

Additionally I haven't had a problem with Trainwiz quest mods YET, but haven't actually commenced Maxwell's world so who knows.

And finally, yes I noticed the old world tunes duplication when I updated Old world radio. Unfortunately I uninstalled the latter thinking it was the former.. so I'll have to wait on another 6gb to download. Fun.

Any other advice appreciated :)

Trainwiz creates good mods. I've used a bunch of them for New Vegas and Skyrim. Maxwell's World is the only one I really have had issues with and that makes me sad because I was so looking forward to the whole haunted park thing.

Sounds great, however.. I'm running into problems with altered worldspace mods such as beantown interiors project seemingly conflicting with the ini version of spring cleaning.

The actual reason I want a scrapping mod is so I can clean up a few places to use conquest with, I'm going to try the switch to scrap everything and hope for the best