Workshop UI overhaul

PRAXULON

So I was thinking, Why are all the workshop menus restricted to the x axis. Why can't we have options on the Y axis as well? and use a cursor instead of scrolling left and right.

I was wondering if someone could make a UI mod that splays the workshop menu out sort of like the toybox/spawn menu in the old garrysmod.

Like so.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm more of a programmer, UI stuff really isn't my thing. But if someone knows more about this topic, is it possible?

Thanks,

Edited by PRAXULON

Cause that's how they made it, and the one person that really knew UI is no longer modding this game. Yea, sucks. If you want you can always look at the game files with flash decompiler and see if you can do anything :)

Cause that's how they made it, and the one person that really knew UI is no longer modding this game. Yea, sucks. If you want you can always look at the game files with flash decompiler and see if you can do anything :smile:

Yeah after exams next week i should have time to screw around with it. Been ages since ive done flash s#*! though lol. Ah well.