The Sunday Discussion - Caliente - Author of "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"

TheTokenGeek

CBBE solved one of my main problems with the game (terrible body shape) and I love the idea behind, and execution of, BodySlide. Great work from all of you! The game is much better for your efforts.

On a last note, thanks to Caliente for such a practical and sensible articulation of the relationship between modders and mod users. You can tell there is a very reasonable mind and lots of experience behind those words.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was raised in the era long before the phrases "Make Love not War," came out. But I always thought that if making love is right on, do it, on the other hand I also figured that if you have to Make war in order for whatever, as long as they don't screw it up then go do it. I'll be in my bedroom doing my thing while their out there killing themselves.

Also, Caliente? You have done some awfully great things in modding and I hope you plan on keeping it up. Kudos to you and your learning skills.