The Sunday Discussion - Caliente - Author of "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"

TheTokenGeek

When I started playing Skyrim I found your mod early on and loaded it because I noticed that many of the best pieces of armor and clothing required it. Now I am playing Skyrim SE and look forward to your mod coming in to improve the looks of the characters.

I salute you for a most excellent piece of work.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great article. Thanks.

Love Caliente's work. I look forward to a future where a mod like this incorporates bodyslide tools in a simpler format to automatically convert all, or some body types and the clothing that goes on them with a few clicks of some options. I am no programmer but love the mods. Making all those options easy for the novice while providing flexibility for those that want to dive into the details is awesome.

In response to post #45431790.

Xione1985 wrote: Thank you Caliente! Your mod started me on the road to modding and led to thousands of hours of gameplay that i have thoroughly enjoyed, and still enjoy everyday. Without authors like you, Skyrim would only be a shadow of what it has become.

Well I'm not a modder myself, but yeah. Skyrim wouldn't have been the same without people like Caliente. Thx for the hard work ^^

In response to post #45305645. #45307885, #45311735, #45312010, #45312715 are all replies on the same post.

Datfacesoldier wrote: Been using his mods since the oblivion days, through fallout 3 new vegas skyrim skyrim se and fallout 4. Hopefully many more years of quality modding to come from this one :)
Jeir wrote: That's amazing, because CBBE has only been available for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and in future SSE. =P
Also, her*.
GOTHMOGLOB wrote: Just wanted to infrom you he said "his mods" and not specifically CBBE.
Now i have no idea if Caliente made mods before Skyrim,
But if Datfacesoldier says so he may be right as far as i am know.
Jeir wrote: And as someone on the CBBE mod team (even mentioned by name in the article...)

Caliente is female. She has not made mods before Skyrim (also in the article).

This article is about CBBE and Caliente's work. If he's not talking about either, then there was no point to his post. =)
doomknightofchaos wrote: Is Caliente a her or a him, Jeir? It didn't mention "sex/gender" in the post above.

EDIT: Oops, should have refreshed the page before commenting :P

Okay well obviously my memory is hazy, as I remembered one of the old body replacers for Oblivion was Caliente's work, obviously not, no need to try and embarass me over a small issue, im sure she's not offended that I got the gender wrong too, another mistake, not like I assumed her gender, lol.

I really enjoy her mods whatever gender or however long her mods have been avaliable. I don't often decide to write comments on here.

I am hopelessly devoted to CBBE and BodySlide...so much that I have only played Skyrim SE for 5 minutes!

Just severely turned off by skinny women!

Now I have been told that the original CBBE will work with SE, but I have not tried it yet because there are quite a few mods that I use for females that I am still waiting on.

SKSE and SkyUI are desperately needed too. Without them our mod lists are severely reduced.

Thank you for CBBE and BodySlide...and thank you updating for SE...totally excited!

Edited by Guest