The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

Very good, welcome aboard. But before you start posting, and this goes for all new members, i cannot stress enough how important it is you read all of the RP, or at least enough to understand what is going on. :happy:

Alright. I see what's going on. So I just throw myself into the thick of things or how do I join in...?

Very good, welcome aboard. But before you start posting, and this goes for all new members, i cannot stress enough how important it is you read all of the RP, or at least enough to understand what is going on. :happy:

Alright. I see what's going on. So I just throw myself into the thick of things or how do I join in...?

Just drop into the camp we're all in right now. It's easy since there's not too much going on at the moment.

Name: Benjamin Montgomery

Race: Imperial

Class: Knight

Deity: 9 Divines.

Place of Origin: Colovia.

Appearance: Benjamin is 6' 2", Slightly above average height for an Imperial person. He has scraggly, short black hair and blue eyes.

Armor/Clothing: As a knight, he wears a shiny set of steel plate armor over steel chainmail and leather boots. He prefers not to use a helmet. He has a white steed, but only carries a single bag; a squire carries most of the knights' things.

Weapon: Ben carries a silver lance, about four meters long. As a secondary weapon, he carries a steel longsword, its hilt decorated and its hilt adorned with a ruby gem.

Personality: Softhearted. A little too much for a knight, according to Nephenee. Nonetheless, he a resolute man and has an authority fit to rule an army. He does have some interesting quirks, which many say gives him a sort of endearing property.

History: Benjamin Montgomery is the son of Lord Montgomery, the lord of Castle Almsgard in Colovia. He is a knight in the Order of Colovia, as is his father; the order is sworn to protect the lands of Colovia, and by extension, the welfare of the Empire. He is a childhood friend of Nephenee, whose family was a friend of his father. He is the one who taught her swordplay.

With the Thalmor threat increasing, he elected to lead a small contingent of knights into battle, but was held back when his father fell ill. His desire to journey to Skyrim increased when he heard his childhood friend, Nephenee, had been shipwrecked in the North. By the grace of the Divines, his father recovered and he began his journey to Skyrim with a small group of knights from the castle.

Second character. :D

Name: The Grey Lady

Race: Spirit

Appearance: A frightful yet beautiful sight, she appears as a beautiful woman with white-blonde hair, and a black dress, the bottom being made of mist, as are the ends of her hair:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/202/1/1/lady_grey_by_sakimichan-d417pzh.jpg

History: Once a beautiful lover, she died a tragic death. She became an evil specter, hell bent on the devouring of souls, she appears on rare occasions at night, killing her victims and devouring their souls, she is a powerful being. and a force to be reckoned with. She occasionally takes hosts, to sap their power and use their bodies.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster