Looking for GOOD Armor

Ebecad

Arine in the northern cave Sud possesses a Wizard's Staff. You can also buy one from the Mages Guild questgiver.

There is no way to change the Dwemer Steam Machines.

darkelf472 said: To get the items, just steal them.

BAD ADVICE. DO not kill Dren, as you will not be able to complete the main quest without certain journal entries he gives.

also, wouldnt it tell you the things of prophecy are disrupted, so the game kinda points out "hey, you screwed up funboy!"

hmm...good....spot....id rather buy my armor, just like a game, it feels more addictive, and protects you from those harsh realities.....car, drivers lisence, girlfriends, your life...

or...you could just taunt a high ordinator (if your a heavy armor person), and take his armor if you can defeat the grim and frostbitten death march of the necrowizards triumphant death wailing siren upon the unholy inverted tracks....

then again...i dont know of any good spots to steal from...just people to kill. :wacko:

This seems to have been diverted from the original topic by the poster. Others won'y have a clue what to expect by looking at the title. There is a wizard's staff knocking about in one of the Daedric ruins (maybe Ashalmilmilkala but I'm not sure) otherwise as you were told above.

Now locking.

Archived