Wall Terminal Bug

PRAXULON

outdated mod

Sorry should have been more clear.

I do not have the mod in the video, I just couldn't find a good example of one these wall mounted terminals elsewhere. All wall mounted terminals like the one in the video do not work for me

By any chance do you have the N.E.S.T survival bunker mod installed? There is a serious bug with that mod that causes the all embedded wall terminals in the game like you show in the video to not function when you try to activate them. If you DO have that mod installed, go to the comments of the mod page. The issue is identified and a fix posted.

In short, the N.E.S.T. mod has the terminal name from the DefaultWallTerminalEmbedded removed. The result is you can't interact with them. It's sort of a game breaker because certain quests use those terminal types. It sounds exactly like the problem I was having with terminals not being usable until I found out about the N.E.S.T bug.

If you don't have that mod installed, it's possible you are using a mod with a similar problem and you have to figure out which one it is.

By any chance do you have the N.E.S.T survival bunker mod installed? There is a serious bug with that mod that causes the all embedded wall terminals in the game like you show in the video to not function when you try to activate them. If you DO have that mod installed, go to the comments of the mod page. The issue is identified and a fix posted.

In short, the N.E.S.T. mod has the terminal name from the DefaultWallTerminalEmbedded removed. The result is you can't interact with them. It's sort of a game breaker because certain quests use those terminal types. It sounds exactly like the problem I was having with terminals not being usable until I found out about the N.E.S.T bug.

If you don't have that mod installed, it's possible you are using a mod with a similar problem and you have to figure out which one it is.

Yup, have that mod installed. Ill go try the fix and next time I see a wall terminal I'll let you know if it happened. Thank you for your help

Edited by PRAXULON

No trouble. Glad I could help. I had a suspicion you had N.E.S.T. installed based on your description and having had the same issue myself. I'm using it with FROST and just assumed that the first embedded wall terminal I tired to use was disabled by that because naugrim likes to do that sort of thing to us. After the third one, I decided it probably wasn't because of FROST. I fixed mine using the CK, but you could also use FO4Edit. Good luck!