flintlock or a crossbow?

CroxxNixon

So Guys what you think is Cooler for you Coz ill TRY to create a mod for you guys . A crossbow (witch is possible coz of the dwarven technology) or A flint lock fiream? :) ill try.. to make the one that has the highest vote. :)

So Guys what you think is Cooler for you Coz ill TRY to create a mod for you guys . A crossbow (witch is possible coz of the dwarven technology) or A flint lock fiream? :) ill try.. to make the one that has the highest vote. :)

The Crossbow, More Lore friendly, plus they were in Morrowind, I dont see why not Skyrim?

Flintlock/Arquebus, lets show some progress in this world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arquebus

take a look at one of those japanese hand cannon's and make one, that'd be rad.

The Crossbow, More Lore friendly, plus they were in Morrowind, I dont see why not Skyrim?

That's Bethesda. I bet the next TES game will only have 2 weapon types (sticks and stones) and 1 kind of armor (hide)...

Crossbows are a must. They are way stronger and more precise than shabby bows. I'd also would like to get back the throwing weapons which existed in Morrowind. How are you supposed to play a ninja without shuriken?

I'd prefer the Crossbow, but make them dual wieldable.

Now that sounds cool. 2 small pistol-crossbows to quickly kill some evil guys.

Put it to a poll! But as of right now, I think a crossbow has more of a place than a gun buuuuuut.....I've imagined a few Dwemer constructions in this request:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/514869-dwemer-mechanical-weaponry-and-equipment/

So, my vote is crossbow.