Nightingale Prime

preserveroot

sorry for the download link.

I have not uploaded the mod there but only found when I searched for it themselves. But if you look on google you can find the mod on multiple websites. I set the link just because someone was looking for it.

Edited by gcdcore

edit: i finely found a download link for the 2.0 leather version searching google and found this in his read me " I don't allow any parts of this mod being used in other mods and other game." and also found this too which explains a lot: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/490058-trimmed-and-laced-nightingale-prime-with-scarf-female-only/

Yeah I talked to Satyr Zerofrost via message right after that was posted because it was a merge of both his texture and mine without permissions but he didn't sound like he was all that upset over it other than to say "...Some people are just waiting for others to do all the work for them...". I think it was more of an issue that Nexus users don't know there is a "Permissions and Credits" button and he was getting flak from people that he didn't state anything about not using it in his description. He then added the statement to the description right after that. Still that was a month ago so it was probably some other reason for leaving.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. Sorry my English isn't good.

I found that link, and work for download, but you need install it by manual hand.

i tryed but ican't instal it nice (hard for me in english...). see you. (before, i have it with my nexus mod manager, i deleted it by error.)

http://www.jeuxvideopc.com/downloads/11830-the-elder-scrolls-5/1443-modeles-reskin/33091-reskin-nightingale-prime.php

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...