Nightingale Prime

preserveroot

well, either he got sick of nexus and left or his mods contain stuff from other games.

which might be the case since he said he took the textures from crysis

I'm thinking he took them down, normally when a mod uses things from other games or other authors it sits "Under Moderation" for a long time before they finally remove it. Zero's stuff was here one day and gone the next.

the nightingale Prime mod was made by a guy named Satyr and goes by Zerofrost on here apparently. after finding this out that it's made by Satyr i can assure you he removed his mods himself. if it's the same Satyr i know of, he also mods for the Resident Evil games and is at home on those forums most of the time (maybe try to get a hold of him on there bout his mods if you can). seems he tried to branch out here, but it didn't work out for whatever reason. he also is very emotional and protective about his mods. i have seen him pull a lot of his resident evil mods for small things like people claiming his work and modify and releasing it as theirs. also, if its released on other sites too, he'll pull it on the original download site and deny updates. not the first time he has done this and i can assure you it won't be the last.

i really don't think he stole any of his work as i have seen a lot of his work and he has absolutely no need to as he is extremely talented with both modeling and texturing. so i can only assure you it was taken down by him and him alone. shame to lose a gift like his on here.

if i would have known it was him i would have grabbed all of his mods right away too and would have paid attention to updates for the ones i had.

edit: i finely found a download link for the 2.0 leather version searching google and found this in his read me " I don't allow any parts of this mod being used in other mods and other game." and also found this too which explains a lot: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/490058-trimmed-and-laced-nightingale-prime-with-scarf-female-only/

the 1.1 version in the readme doesn't say that. i'm only guessing he seen the modified version after updating and putting that in his readme and got pissed and pulled everything.

Edited by thedude420

yeah he's done that on the Resident Evil forums too after pulling everything he's addicted to showing off his work regardless Edited by thedude420

Found in google 2.0 version on russian trusted tes mod site(used it long ago). Nighingale prime was posted there with permission of zerofrost. You can find it by yourself, I don't really know am I allowed to post link here.

quoted link removed

it is people like you that made him take down his mod.

did anyone get his permission to post it on fileplanet?

I doubt it, there was a topic on the Bethsoft forums that Fileplanet had been taking Skyrim mods and uploading them on Fileplanet without permission. From there they would then change the description a little, along with the readme.

quoted link removed

it is people like you that made him take down his mod.

did anyone get his permission to post it on fileplanet?

I doubt it, there was a topic on the Bethsoft forums that Fileplanet had been taking Skyrim mods and uploading them on Fileplanet without permission. From there they would then change the description a little, along with the readme.

They've been doing that as long as I can remember. I recall fileplanet doing this many many years ago when TeamBG starting modding the Infinity Engine for the Baldur's Gate series.