Creation Kit - Today?

barthigi

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody else curious as to why sunnie has a yuri picture of kim possible as her avatar? We can all infer or extrapolate things from that and the caption, but I feel that sunnie should address this issue which has recently been brought to our attention.

Is anybody else curious as to why sunnie has a yuri picture of kim possible as her avatar? We can all infer or extrapolate things from that and the caption, but I feel that sunnie should address this issue which has recently been brought to our attention.

Issue? There's an issue? :huh:

You call questioning the issue at hand addressing the issue?!

This is madness!

You call questioning the issue at hand addressing the issue?!

This is madness!

I have no idea what you are referring to!

Issueception.

To re-iterate what I say a lot in a less roundabout fashion, just because you do not like Steam does not make it at fault for anything. :confused: Bethesda has a bad reputation for sloppiness and Skyrim hasn't done a single thing to change that. Is... is it possible that the company (kind of) notorious for sloppy development might have troubles releasing content on time? :psyduck: I can't believe it.

Bethesda's twitter said that “more info” would be available “very soon“.

That 'more info' is going to be: Maybe next month! Still waiting on SteamWorks! :biggrin:

I imagine it'll either be

coming Soon

or Valve Time.

Of course, if its valve time we might as well make the creation kit ourselves, since, from what I know, the creation kit is the third iteration of an Elder Scrolls mod API, and valve can't count to three.

This is a leaked internal memo from Bethesda*:

TODO

1. Fix the PS3 versionohgodohgodohgod

2. Bugfix the other two Microsoft platforms

3. Valve stuff...

4. Er...

5. What was that other thing?

6. Oh yeah. The CK. They'll understand.

7. ???

8. Take a holidayahahahAHAHAHAAHA *thud*

I'm this glad I'm not a dev.

* Note to Bethesda's lawyers: no, it's not. Look! There's a scroll! *runs away*