Creation Kit - Today?

barthigi

Cool just ~10 days left to wait.

I am going to be attempting a very particularly designed lockpick mod as soon as it is out; what about everybody else here?

@sunnie - I don't know what you mean by slash pairing and according to wikipedia kigo is a japanese poetry device. Your meaning eludes me.

lol.. google "femslash"

Also, KiGo is just the name commonly given to the Kim/Shego slash pairing in a lot of art (and there's a lot of it).

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, you've officially answered this for me. :happy:

So since I found it so disturbing that those two would be touching in such a way :sick: I just had to ask about it. I'm just kidding.

I saw it and it reminded me of things, that I have seen in my days of deep web exploring. :sweat:

-----------

So please people, share your mod plans. What is everybody making?

Edited by Sagenth

A mod that makes mods while you mod so that you can mod while you mod the mod that makes mods.

Actually, I don't know. I'm a scripter so I need to get a good idea of the working edition of Papyrus they release. I hope it's expanded from the currently available functions I see via Script Dragon, because right now it feels weak. :ermm:

ok, at first they say is beginning of January, now is end of january.....so what's next? beginning of february?

They never said the beginning of January. They said "Beginning IN January".

People not carefully reading what information their given has been no end of trouble in this whole mess.

A mod that makes mods while you mod so that you can mod while you mod the mod that makes mods.

Actually, I don't know. I'm a scripter so I need to get a good idea of the working edition of Papyrus they release. I hope it's expanded from the currently available functions I see via Script Dragon, because right now it feels weak. :ermm:

Bwooooooong

Bwooooooong

It is as strong as a thousand men and as hard as granite! I think that is what we are all hoping for with the new scripting for skyrim, oblivion was weak imo, not that I did much; nothing public for that matter.

@woopy - THEY did not say the beginning of January, your friends or the posts you read led you to believe that is what THEY said. I know that I was under the impression it was to be out on the 7th, but when the 7th rolled around I checked their blog.. it said 7 nowhere or any other number for that matter.