Help

thekid345

Okay, I like a girl named Judith. I have liked her for a few years and we are good friends. But my best friend Mark is now going out with her. he knows i like her, but he thought i wouldn't ask her out. Should i wait if they break up, or should I flirt with her and let her know i like her. Thanks:)

Wait, he knew you liked her and he still decided to date her? I think you might need to reevaluate your friendship with Mark.

As for flirting with her and letting her know: I'd be careful. Test the waters first, otherwise you might just end up pushing her away.

But, Johann Friedrich Von Schiller said, "Who dares nothing, need hope for nothing."

Either dare to tell her and be willing to accept a massive failure going so far as that you'll never talk to her again, or just keep doing what you are now and never know what could've been, watching as Mark and Judith's relationship progresses and you get left behind; or moving in like a vulture, when and if, they break up.

You'll have to decide for yourself, not us.

Thanks!I'll have to think about this. Problem is, i have known them both since first grade, so if I tell her I like her, I might lose a friend. I will have to think about it :thumbsup:

Archived