Kick things...

WolfheartSpellbinder

This may not even be as hard as people may think. They're already a function in the game to push actors accessible by the command "PushActorAway RefID X". The command sends the specified actor playing away from the targeted object (to target the player either click in the console or type "prid 14") where RefID is the serial code reference ID of the actor you wish to push away (the chicken in this case) and X is the numerical value for the force at which you want to push the actor away, I think 5 is a good kick strength, sends a grown man back a meter. This command works with the physics engine well since it doesn't send them flying back as far if they're running at you when you do it, momentum and all that. Hope this helps to get this mod on its feet.

Sweetness!

@Smizzy Would you want to help make this come true for so many of us? Also, do you know how to create any animations for this by chance?

@anyone else on this topic, whoever wants to help, just friend me or message me and I'll see what everyone can do. I'm ready to start this project, even though I may take a little while, I want to see this thing happen :D

Sweetness!

@Smizzy Would you want to help make this come true for so many of us? Also, do you know how to create any animations for this by chance?

Nah, I'm not a modder. The extent of my knowledge on the topic is basic item editting on G.E.C.K, I just know a bunch about console commands since i use them to screw around a lot.

Seems like a great idea, could even be very fun for use in combat.

Just think of it a guy is coming at you swinging a weapon or charging up a spell attack & you kick em in the balls which stuns/makes them lose their concentration for a few seconds.