The Witcher 2 system reqs

kruddpm

Hi I was just wondering if anyone on here could give me a hand. Ive been interested in getting the witcher 2 for quite some time but I keep hearing it needs a hefty rig to run it. Despite that I have looked up the bare minimum requirements and I think my laptop fits. Here are my specs -

Windows 7

Intel Core i3 2.13Ghz

RAM - 4GB

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145 512mb (I think)

Now having said all that I satisfactorily can run games such as Just Cause 2, Skyrim, Arkham City, Assassins Creed Revelations, Saints Row 3.

Also im not fusy about fps, my brother tells me a frame rate of 30 should be minimum for a game but im fine with 18-20 (much to his disdain)

So if there is anyone who could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Yeah you hit the bare bare minimum, you would have to play on low or medium. The game's graphics are quite intense compared to the other games you listed.

Actually you got a laptop, and I got an old PC that is close to similar specs as that and it cannot run Witcher 2 and get more than 10 FPS at any resolution. Less than 20 FPS is pretty unplayable, unless you like playing a game that runs like a slide show. And my old PC had a 2.2 GHZ AMD x2 and 9800GTX graphics card which is better than your laptop GPU. Couldn't run Witcher 2, not even close.

I'd recommend not buying the game, or you might be very disappointed you bought a game you cannot even run.

Edited by Beriallord