Looking for Concept Artist

PaladinRider

Hello everyone.

I'm planning a medium - large quest mod that will take the player to a large island outside of Skyrim. I'm looking for someone with experience drawing concept art to draw me some rough drafts of the city.

The idea of the mod is that the player gets shipwrecked on this island. The survivors of the shipwreck claim you the player to be the leader. In order to survive you must build up a settlement from nothing - the goal is to progress in stages where the city itself begins as a small village of a few small houses. Eventually the city will be a very large port city.

The island itself will have a large mountain in the middle of it and there will be many cliffs - but there will be ample flat ground for farming and buildings.

Some basic guidelines that you don't necessarily have to follow:

- I'd like a fairly large waterfront section inside a small cove (nothing too crazy) where the docks and fishery will be.

- The player will eventually be able to construct a castle. I'm hoping to have 5 stages to the castle (a small keep -> castle -> expansion to the castle, ie a wing -> etc.)

- The island is likely to be the island called Herne, southwest of Summerset Isles (visible on many maps of Tamriel online).

- As well as a castle another prominent building that the player can build will be a wizards tower (and/or a lighthouse).

- There will be hostile natives on the island - I want to require that the player build palisades early on to defend the city. Eventually stone walls can be built to replace (or in addition to) the palisades. The farms will be outside of the city walls.

- Not an insane amount of buildings - but enough to have the city sizeable.

- I'd like the castle to be elevated on a cliff and somewhat close to the shoreline. I'd like most of the shoreline around the city to be cliffs with the exception of the waterfront area being sort of a beach.

- Please try to keep them within reason that is I'll be using vanilla models for all the buildings + castle as I cannot create a new one!

The island itself is not necessary, I'm just looking for the city at this moment.

If you're up to reading more about the mod idea : http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1328043-wip-paladinriders-island-of-herne/

Thanks!

Edited by PaladinRider