I REMEMBER WHEN

Maharg67

IDEA FOR WRITING SOMETHING, STARTING WITH THE FOLLOWING AND ADDING FROM 9 TO 999999999 WORDS INCLUDING THE FIRST THREE WORDS BELOW

I remember when.....

OR

My star sign...

OR

I won't write....

OR

My favourite ? is... (can be anything from favourite colour to movie to computer game to type of dog etc.).

OR

What I really want is...

???

IF YOU USE SIZE 3 AND COMIC SANS SM FONT THEN YOUR WRITINGS WILL BE MORE EASILY READ.

Edited by Maharg67

I remember when the world was bigger, or at least it seemed bigger to me because I was smaller. Back then I believed more in the common illusions of society and had both less and more hope in some ways. Now I have both less and more hope but in a very different fashion as I have seen through many of those illusions, including my own. I am still changing, becoming more accepting and even more hopeful though sometimes I wonder why or how I could do so.

I remember when a pie cost 20c, a comic book cost 20c, going to the movies perhaps a couple of dollars and everything was cheaper but I also remember how people had less money to spend back then. Edited by Maharg67

IRONY

I won't write to my mother's sister as I did when I was younger; she used every opportunity she was given to lambast my mother and brother for not contacting her side of the family as regularly as I did. I don't know what she hoped to accomplish, since I was neither sympathetic nor likely to try to shame anyone into doing what she wanted. Once I finally decided I’d had enough, and ended our correspondence, I have no doubt she promptly added me to her list of irresponsible relatives.

I remember when I was amazingly handsome, a superstar of movies, a genius of invention, irresistible to women, an amazing modder and player of computer games..... but then I woke up for the memories are of a dream... Edited by Maharg67

What I really want is to be at peace with myself! I used to want plenty of things like a great writing career, to be famous, to have a beautiful girlfriend, to be popular, to be muscular, to be handsome and so forth but being at peace with myself is what is most important now. Edited by Maharg67