I REMEMBER WHEN

Maharg67

I remember when I faced with horrid memories of the past... a gaping hole that every time I crawl out of it, the shadows leap higher, to drag me back down the same hole I was trying to escape from only the hole has grown deeper.

I remember when graphics weren't everything in video games and their stories were well written with decent gameplay (that is not to say that doesn't exist now) and developers took pride in everything they achieved.

My star sign is the scorpio. I am the scorpio of all that is evil. I am Commander19!

I won't write about random ranting like this too often, but this certainly won't be the last time I do.

I dreamed strange, disturbing, episodic dreams in lethargic fashion unable quite to full awaken though I tried. When I awoke I felt awful, took a hot shower, drank coffee and slowly came to be more aware, lighter of mood and awake. Even bad episodic dreams can come to an end. Edited by Maharg67

What I really want? Hum, there is so much that I want, but if I were to be honest one thing would come to mind. What I want is to ride once more. I want to feel the breeze play in my hair and fee the wind bite my face. I want to sit on the back of beast high off the ground, if only one more time. If I could only have that.

I remember when I was more troubled but more convinced that I knew the important things of life; now I know I am still seeking the truth but I am more at peace with myself.