Skyrim FPS problems?!

fujikid

I love these Type-A Personalities... think they know what they are talking about and refuse to let people assist them when they ASKED for help in the first place...

I'm going to tell you something, OP... Not because I'm here to "diss you" or make you feel bad about yourself and your computer... but you got played by a sales rep at your local Wal-Mart (or wherever you bought that computer).

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=GeForce+G105M

There's your video card. Notice how it scores a 258? My graphics card cost $60 and scores a 2359... Now look at the Price to Performance ratio. Your card literally scores a 0.00... I've NEVER seen that before. I'm honestly surprised that graphics card can even load Skyrim, let alone be able to play the game at an enjoyable frame-rate.

"The guy that sold it to me said that I could play all the games I wanted" - Lie

"The official website says I can play games at high quality" - Lie

Step outside the box and do some research for yourself rather then continuing to make yourself look like a fool on a forum of people that (chances are) actually MIGHT have a clue about computer hardware. People told you that your graphics card absolutely sucks (which it does), and you refute their claims by saying "NO IT DOESN'T THEY TOLD ME IT'S AWESOME CARD FOR GAMES!!!!"?

You are wrong. You were lied to by a salesman who would have told you ANYTHING just to get the commission on the sale.

Edited by PR4Y